Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day Twins Paper Dolls



I've always enjoyed the twin paper dolls by Jessie Louise Taylor--they're so sweet and lively, and they have both front and back sides (I do love double-sided paper dolls). For Valentine's Day this year I thought it would be fun to make my own version of one of the sets, so here are the French Twins in a new Valentine's Day variation to be printed out and played with. I have recolored nearly everything and added some small details to fit the Valentine's Day theme, as well as removing the background so it uses less ink to print. The original version was published in the Ladies' Home Journal in March 1922.

Edit: I'm sorry these print out so small--the base file I had at the time was not the best. I have better ones now and might eventually redo these.

No comments:

Post a Comment