Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Twelve Magic Changelings Paper Dolls--Second Set

Here is the next group of the Twelve Magic Changelings paper dolls.  These three are Dick Whittington, Robinson Crusoe, and what I'm assuming is a generic fairy-tale witch. Oh, and I realized too late that I'd forgotten to link to the book itself in my last post; here is a great place to see it as a whole digital book (I picked this particular site to link to because it looks real--you can turn the pages and even see the pencil markings inside the cover if you look close). You can see the original order the dolls are presented in there, too--I did tell you that I renumbered them. Anyway, this is the end of the people on one side, animals on the other Changelings; the next set will be people on one side and things on the other, and the last one will be animals on both sides. It just made sense to me to group them that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment