Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Angel's Name--Available!


It's done! The Angel's Name (click to see the listing) is finally available to order. It's only possible to get it directly from CreateSpace at the moment, but it's supposed to also show up on Amazon in 3-5 business days. Royalties are better for books ordered from CreateSpace, anyway (fewer middlemen), but of course more people have an Amazon account.  I keep  meaning to post pictures of the proof copies, but I've been rather busy. There were quite a few changes that I needed to make to the illustrations after I saw how they actually printed out, and I thought that since I just missed Christmas with this book I might as well try to get it out by New Year's.  There were also a few formatting changes, but I'm pretty happy with it now. It feels great to have finished the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment