Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Picture Book Experiment Post 9--Props


Here's a selection of props for this project.  All of these things either have been used as props, will be used as props, or might be used as props. Every prop is either something I made or some natural item I found. The rocks and the piece of driftwood were picked up on the beach when we went to visit my husband's family, and they have definitely made it into the pictures (in multiple functions). The pot holder is intended for a scene that is probably going to take quite a while to set up at the rate I'm going....  The other thing is supposed to be a swing, made out of twine and pipe cleaners.  It looks a little strange when it's not attached to anything, doesn't it? Hopefully it will look better in the photos so I won't have to remake it.  That's supposed to be for the next scene I photograph, but I need to finish the other swing first.  The baby tried to help me with the first one, so it took quite a bit longer than you'd think it would to make such a simple item! 

No comments:

Post a Comment