Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Picture Book Experiment Post 7--Progress Report

There isn't a picture for today's post, just a quick progress report before I get back to working on the text of the picture book.  I've got a rough draft of the layout put together in an MS Word template with a good idea of what the pictures will show, though I don't like a couple of them and want to replace them.  Anyway, I know what the general shape of the plot is and some of the pictures are finished, but the text is mostly still in my head at this point. Several of the pictures need to be edited, and a couple of them have not been taken yet because I'm still hunting for the right props (I should probably write a post about props, but I think I'll wait until I've found the ones I'm looking for so I can show a picture of them).  So, there's still a lot of work to be done, but I have a plan and am working on it. Keep an eye out for further news!

No comments:

Post a Comment